...

Life tumbles down on me like a torrential down pour. It's too much fun for one week! I'm smiling so much my face is sore and my heart is full to bursting! It's hard to believe that life could ever have been bad. That I could have ever written the stuff I did earlier. It's easy to be happy when there's lots to be happy about. It's hard to always smile, but I've made it my mission.
Why do people hold grudges? it's the one thing I've never figured out in life. Usually, the person made them mad or they did something to make them distrust someone, but I don't understand why you would push them out of your lives over one incident. Even the most amazing people in the world make mistakes. Though I hate to over use the statement, Thomas Edison made many, but if we had pushed him out, we all would have been living in the dark. Even I find myself wanting to rid myself of people at times, but there's no reason. Just human error. Again, it's easy to be friends with someone when they benefit you, but it's when you have nothing to gain and everything to lose that your prove your freindship.
Time is the strangest thing I have ever encountered. Days can last forever and moments can slip by without warning. Time doesn't even really exist, but it rules our everyday lives. Time can make you beg for more or wish it was gone forever. Lately I've been stretching the invisible fabric of time, trying to make it last as long as it can. Every day is so precious, yet I feel like it's empty. What can I do in three months? What can I change or make better or enjoy in such a short time. It's like building a castle, knowing that half way through it will be knocked into the sea. The want is there, but the will is gone. Life seems endless until you're given a due date.
Looking out the window of the car as we drive aimlessly around in hope of adventure, I see faces. Hundreds of them, doing what people do. What do they do? Their world is one I can only guess at. Are they as happy as I at this point in time, or are they stuck wishing for more? Do they know the same feelings from my past, or is their path completely different from my own? What do they think just before they close their eyes at night, and what are they thinking now as they speed by my range of vision? Do I already know? Do I want to know? Will I ever see their face again in the future and wonder where I had seen them? I guess I'll never know...

Comments

Popular Posts