Carolina Dream

These dim stars are trapped by my walls
And the raindrops outside can't decided where to fall
I'm stuck just sitting here
Wishing that you were here
But that doesn't help me at all

Because every time I close my eyes
I imagine you here and I try not to cry
'Cause you're still apart of me
Still deep inside of my
But someday we'll both say goodbye

(Chorus)
When the wind whips my hair
I feel like you're there
In my Carolina dream
Golden fairy dust covers
And soft thunder whispers
Some day we'll be free
In my Carolina dream

Icy claws slowly cover the moon
But the pine trees forever play their soft summer tune
It was easy to waste my time
When all that I had was time
And now each sunset passes too soon

(Chorus)

When we'll meet again is impossible to say
But I know that we'll be together someday
They say that all good things must come to an end
But you will always be my friend

(Chorus)

Comments

Popular Posts