JSYK8: Good Bye Christmas?

It's the crazy age when your between 10 and 20. Things change. Not to mention you go a little cooky because of hormones racing in your head. But somethings aren't supposed to change...

This year, it's just not there. Maybe it's the fact that the last three years, I had friends that were so close that we knew each other like the back of our hands. We did everything together. When Christmas rolled around, we all knew exactly what to get each other and what we would be doing Christmas eve. They were my best friends.

But when we moved here, there's just not that connection. I miss it so much and I'm still longing for someone to share it with, but that person is hidden from my view. This Christmas, I don't know what to give people for Christmas, and I have to suffice to thinking about my old friends.

This year, my biggest Christmas wish is a friend.

Comments

  1. I wish I could wrap one up and put it under the tree for you. I guess a Sim friend doesn't count?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts