JSYK14: Promises

And so begins the time of year when diets are started, people get up the nerve to do things they never thought they would ever be doing, and promises are made. And, in the spirit of the New Year, I shall make a list of my resolutions.
  1. I shall make a list of books that I am yet to read by asking everyone I meet what their favorite book is.
  2. I shall attempt to be less of a small talker and try to make every conversation count.
  3. I will practice my guitar on Saturday, even if I don't feel like it.
  4. I won't let high school "corrode" me as many have said it does.
  5. I will strive to read my Bible more often, as I know I should.
  6. Procrastination is no longer a factor in my life. I won't let come back.
  7. This cave dweller can no longer stay hidden. I'll try to get out more and experience the many things I write about.
  8. My family is important. I shall make it known that I feel that way.
  9. My friends are the best, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I want to show them so.
  10. I promise to put God before all, because without this promise, the others don't count.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts