The Sybs

Ok, so my brothers and sister found out that I had a blog and they think it's reasonably boring. So, I'm going to jaz it up for them by talking about THEM! Don't be horrified, they are human, unlike they seem to be at times. Well, here's some snap shots and a couple words on thier part.


Sam is my oldest brother, but he's still two years younger than me. He's my bud, my besty, and all of that. He's known me his whole life, and I've known him for much of mine. We make each other laugh, we both speak each other's language. It's like we're connected. To tell the truth, he's the only guy I've ever really been friends with that I haven't had a crush on at some time, which I guess is a good thing. He's a comedian, like his dad, and he's also a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan. He Loves space and pics of stars and stuff. He got me into it, too.

Hannah means grace. Sha right!!! She's kinda the tomboy in our family, but she's also the one with the highest goals. Actress, teacher, and never be married, even though she's had 9 (in counting) boyfriends!!! I got some catchin up to do with my grand total of zip! She's also my critic. She hates me singing and tells me so! She can be pretty hilarious when she's got sugar in her system, and she's also the only sister I have, so us girls gotta stick togetha! LOL She's also a huge tank top addict, just in case anyone was wondering...


Stephen (Stee-vin) is my chubby buddy. He's the youngest of our flock and he's also the cutest. He has a knack for building things, like tracks or obstacle courses. He also loves being is his own world that he calls planet wander and you can always tell when he's there because he uses his hands to act out the parts. He has whole stories in is head that I will never be able to understand. He's pretty spastic, but very lovable. He's the one that no matter how bad your day has been, you still have Steve to wrestle with.


Check that bench. It's not what you think it is!


So that's our story! All of us kids living together in military housing, doing the best we can. They love to hear about how cute they are, so drop us a comment when you get the chance! We're the key kids, signing out...

Comments

  1. LOL @ the bench!!! Didn't even realize it for a few seconds. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts