Frank vs. Normal Guy

Things "Frank" Has That Are Totally Unfair To Ask From A Real Guy

  • The smile I always imagined
  • Patience to hear me babble on incoherently
  • The ability to always be there
  • A perfect understanding of me
  • A way of knowing exactly what to say
  • Enduring loyalty that won't ever go away
  • Energy enough to dance to my favorite song 'til I know it by heart
  • Compassion enough to tell me I look beautiful no matter what
  • Knowledge of when I need to be alone
  • Impecable timing
  • And a matching fashion sense

Things A Normal Guy Has That "Frank" Will Never Have

  • A fashion sense that matches who they are inside
  • Bad timing that gets me out of unknown bad situations
  • Courage enough to walk up to me when I might bite his head off
  • Sense enough to tell me I look horible, but it doesn't matter
  • Reason enough to tell me that I'm singing my song wrong
  • Ability to walk away when I'm not worth it
  • A way of knowing what not to say, and not saying it
  • Interest enough in me that he wantsw to keep learning
  • Ability to be there sometimes, and that's enough
  • Upfront enough to tell me he has no clue what I just said
  • A smile that's real, that can fill me with warmth and love

-Normal Guy wins every time.

Comments

Popular Posts