JSYK6

There are some things you just can't be written in verse. you just have to come out and...er...write them. I've hurt people, I know, and I know I've been hurt, too. I know what it's like to be in love, and not be able to do a thing about it. I know what it's like to see a friend drift away, and I know what it's like to cry.

But I also know how to smile.

Because, in this world, you just can't make it being sad all the time! If there's onething I've learned, it's that your wonderful world inside you head is just as immportant as your friends, no matter how many times you are crushed, you just have to stand firm and keep trying.

To all who venture to read into this, my deepest thoughts, I want you to know that everything has importance, especially your wonderful personality. Don't give it up like I almost did. It's not worth it. No matter how many guys (or girls) shut you down, even when it feels like no one will ever love you, give a smile, because someone needs it, even you. =)

~Ruth E. Key

Comments

Popular Posts