Praise where it belongs


The Lord makes changes in people lives. He really does.

When my sister was two years old, she fell out of a window of our two story appartment into a concrete pit below. She spent two weeks in the hospital with prayer from my church, my family, our friends, everyone. The doctors told us that she had split her skull three ways, but there was no brain damage at all. They said that it was truly a miracle. Now my sister is still alive and healthy as anyone. She had the hand of God laid on her and he saved her. I really believe that.

I remember this story whenever I think that I'm going through a hard time, and then I remember that God can do ANYTHING! He's destroyed whole cities, scattered people across the earth, brought the mightiest kings to their knees before him in shame and astonishment, and he still had the grace to save my sister Hannah. Hannah means grace.

The Lord makes changes in peoples lives.
And he can make a change in yours.

Comments

  1. Thanks for commenting =) how'd you find my blog? Keep living for Him =) Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts