A Week and a Whisper

Two bumps in a soft expanse are my toes
Raindrops on your head slipping off your nose (drip,drop,drip,drop)
A glass of milk a pearly white
Help me through the endless night (hush little baby)

Your face so close, your hand in my hair
How can there be nothing there (forever lost and lonely)
Dry brown grass beneath my palms
Invisible clouds float silently along (a rabbit, a planet, a pirate ship)

Rabbit eyes of brick and tar
How I wonder where you are(twinkling in the dimming light)
One star missing in the darkened sky
When it left we can't quite say
A thousand halls, a thousand miles
Curiouser and curiouser with every smile

(Chorus)
Whisper my name
Let it dance into your soul (it's magic)
Gently whisper my name
Whisper my name
So that only I can hear (it's magic)
Softly whisper my name

Comments

Popular Posts