JSYK16: Why?

As always it takes an outside opinion to see the flaws in what I thought what perfect. After reading a very interesting piece, I found myself wondering why I don't ask more questions. Have I become so accustomed to today's society and the way that we are expected to just believe without thinking that I have no original questions of my own?

I guess those are some good questions, too, but I wish I could ask more. People who ask questions fascinate me. They very rarely even tell of what they know, but rather ask more of what they don't. On the first few days of school, for instance, when no one wants to talk, the people to have the bravery to raise thier hand and ask the teacher a question on the first day are the ones that awe and inspire me to ask more that day... but i never do...

Even if you don't get answers, I still think that it's important to ask them...

Comments

Popular Posts