JSYK22: Grown Up for a Day

It's spirit week at school. Everybody's being the craziest they can be and I love to join in the fun :) The first few days, I didn't pay much attention to, but today was opposite day. I had an outfit complete with a skirt, a blouse and jacket, high HIGH heels, nail polish, lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, and curls in my hair. I looked RIDICULOUS but it was all worth the faces I got. When my friend walked into biology and his eyes flew open, man, that made my day. I couldn't stop laughing! but never again. it was TORTURE going through a day of school in heels. I don't know how women do it all the time. Seems that guys have it so easy, but I wonder what makes them think the same about girls. It was nice to get a few doors opened for me and to feel like a queen, but never EVER again. :) From now on, I'm stickin to good ol' blue jeans.

Comments

Popular Posts