JSYK3


Lets say that I put life into perspective. Let's say that I put all my inspiration for most of my poems, and plug it into an equation. Let's say that I will be the variable R for Ruth of course. And let's say that I have four variables that go along with me in this equation.

These variables (wich will remain known as W,X, Y, and Z) can be descrided simply without you knowing who they are.

W is a friend who, yes, is a guy, and we were friends a long time. We told each other everything, basically, but i noticed, he has a totally new crowd. Also (and I'm trusting that everyone who reads this understands that this is just how I FEEL) I feel kind of... used by W, like I was only there for lack of a better friend.

X is someone who I was friends with the first month of school, and still really want to be friends with him, but once again he has another crowd and I just can't find things to talk about.

Y is cute, funny, helpful... I can't say how he helps me cause that would make it obvious, but he's becoming one of my best friends. His hands are warm. I know, wierd.

And then there's Z. Boy, Z is just everything! I could gush for paragraphs about Z, but maybe that's just my hormones talking. anyway, Z's one of those people you never thought you could ever be friends with, but you are and your afraid to think of them any other way, because it would be akward, but you do, and then things get complicated you find Z has M, who is OF COURSE beautiful and amazing in every way. Catch my drift?

So my equation looks like this:

R(W+X+Y+Z^M)=poems+songs+(serious x emotions)

And you have one crazy life
Maybe it'll be fun
But for now I feel like Einstein trying to figure out the Theory of Relativity.

Comments

Popular Posts