JSYK (just so you know)

I realize that I have put all these poems out there on my blog and I haven't really taken the time to talk about myself!




And, boy, is there alot to tell.


I love to be happy. being around sad people, drama, and all the other things that seem to make your day gray are my pet peeves. If I can't avoid them, I make them better. that's just the way I work.

I like to wonder, and I like people who make me wonder. For instance, I just read a blog of the day and she was talking about how libraries seem depressing to her. it made me wonder if all people were like that or if other people got diffent feelings when they walked into libraries. It was just food for thought.
Music is my heart. I eat, live, and breathe music. There's just something about hearing someone pour out their heart in a song and hoping that you can understand it fully, but at the same time knowing that you won't be able to. And then, when you sing or play it yourself, it means something totally different. But when you write your own song, you have your own treasure that you know no one else will know like you do.

I've never had a boyfriend. just thought I'd put that out there to see what people say. Don't pity me, though, because I have a strong belief that imagination and just having fun in life fills that gap quite nicely in my life until just the right person comes to share that space in my heart. I'm usre he's out there somewhee, but for now, I wait.

I love writing about scenery, as you will probably soon see. It's just so much fun to write "The curls on her sweet head bounced rythmicly as she ran down the flower sprinkled hill to meet her love at the bottom who scooped her into his arms and they ran through the meadow together as the sun set and the stars woke their shining heads so that there parade would not have to end" and see what people see in their heads. something magical.

It's seem I have come to the end of this post, but I will be sure to write more in the future. Live every minute of every moment and have a perfectly wonderous day.


~Ruth Elizabeth Key

Comments

Popular Posts