Falling For You

Verse 1:
Keep your head down
Your eyes closed
Look like your busy
Don't think about
Those big brown eyes
Staring at me
Don't think about his strong arms
Coming closer and then...
There I go again!

Verse 2:
Keep your pace fast
Your face front
And just keep walking
Act like you
Don't notice him
Behind you calling
Don't think about his perfect face
Coming closer and then...
There I go again!

Chorus:
I had my heart locked ,my head straight
Me feet on the ground
Then this perfect Mr. Superman
Comes flying to town
Oh I just can't find your kryptonite
To stop this feeling it's true
Oh, I'm falling for you

Verse 3:
Pull your hand away
Close your eyes
Don't lose your grip
Ignore your throbbing heart
And you quivering lip
Maybe just a peek
There's that beautiful smile and then...
Here I go again!!!

Chorus x2

Comments

Popular Posts