Smell the Color Nine

It's impossible, isn't it? That's what I thought about finding a Christian artist who sang with the pure imagination of Owl City. Then it happened. Chris Rice popped out of no where and into my iPod, and I must say that I'm addicted. People like these do exist, I just have to look harder for them :)

"Life gave me lemonade
And I can't imagine why
Born on a sunny day
Beneath the tangerine sky
I live life without pretending
I'm a sucker for happy endings
Thanks for the lemonade"
~Lemonade, Chris Rice

"I can sniff, I can see
I can count up pretty high
But these faculties aren't getting me
Any closer to the sky
But my heart of faith keeps pounding
So I know I'm doing fine
But sometimes finding you
Is just like trying
Smell the color nine..."
~Smell the Color Nine, Chris Rice

Comments

Popular Posts