Wanderings...

This week, I stared at a guitarist, watched a Grecian (?) dance, ate something I cant say the name of, and driven on a road for the first time, and it's only Monday.

Some days, my life seems incredibly boring, but on days like today, I tend to forget those days :) My head is a thousand miles up in the stratosphere somewhere and my feet pace the floor in anticipation for something that is coming. Will come. I can feel it.

I'm strapped back into my daily roller coaster. I can feel the tension all around me as the peak approaches. On the other end is either the end of the world, or the best ride of our lives. But we can never quite see over that hill...

Staring at the clouds a few days ago I swear I saw a dolphin dip into the foaming ocean of rolling white as the sun set. The clouds then drifted, leaving the sky itself to change in it's brilliant self from pale blue, to an explosion of color, to the evening darkness. The sun is there all day. It smiles at us all the time. But we only notice it just when it arrives and when we realize it's fading away. The sunset screams it's last call, the dying star waves goodbye, and I disappear like a grain of sand washed away by a powerful sea. I think nature is braver than I am...

Comments

Popular Posts