8

Eight more days. Count them: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

Eight more days in the place that has been my home away from home away from home.

Eight more days to expect the smiling faces of those I've come so curiosly to love.

Eight more days to try anything, say anything, wish anything.

Eight more days for the teachers to give there last ditch effort of forcing us to learn.

Eight more days of laughs, yearbooks, music, and friendship we all want to pretend will last forever.

Eight more days to finally tell him...

Eight more days seems so short, seems so long. Can't someone turn it on it's side so we could have an eternity?

Summer's just around the bend. I can feel it upon me like a huge adventure calling outside my window. So many years I've heard it's call, but only just recently have I learned how to respond. Maybe this summer will be different. Maybe it'll be the same. But, as a wise little brother once said, there's only 100 ways to find out 8D

Comments

Popular Posts