In which one is in love and the other is bored

- I know what I desire
     He set my heart on fire
- I know my world will end
     If I cannot have his hand
- He compliments my smile
     I think I'll stay for a while
- There's no place I'd rather be
     As long as he is here with me
- His kisses as soft as snow
     I hope it's not a show
- The rainbow twinkle in his eye
     Sends my heart far past the sky
- I think I'm in love again
     This time it's not pretend
     His eyes like mirrors, can't you see
     He reflects the better side of me
     Even though I can't see through them
     I somehow confide myself to him
- His warm embrace consuming me
     There's nothing I don't want to be
     For him, only him, that one more time
     I might caress his hand in mine
- With eyes like the frozen skies
     A blizzard erupts when he cries
- But apple hearts don't ever fall
     For those who want them most of all*

Comments

Popular Posts